Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blessings plus.....

My dear friend Ruth started a blessing post on her blog. She had started one once before and I said "oh I should do that too" and never did. I am so bad about remembering to even blog. So now I am going to give it a try. I will try to write some blessings down everyday. Lol... that is if I remember.   Thanks Ruth for reminding me of the blessings that this life has to give.  Praise the Lord that they will always, always out way the bad..
                                       1. Listening to my son sing "When you wish upon a star" so sweetly and how proud and innocence he looks while he sings it.
                                   
                                      2.  The look on Hannah's face when she has  figured out a math problem she is having trouble with.


                                     3. Chicken and fries

                                     4. The kisses I get from my son when he wants something...


                                     5. The text messages from my honey wishing me a good day and telling me he loves me. 


                                    6.The quiet time in the house..

                                   7. Our walks in the evening that always turns into a math quiz by my wonderful children.


                                  8. The kids in my class who always greet me with a hug and a kiss,,
                       
                                9.  Eating chocolate.....

                               10. Listening to the good and bad parts of  my kids day over dinner. 

                               
    Well here are the first ten I know that there are more but tomorrow is another day.
Enjoy your children and look for the blessings in your life I know that there are many.
In His Hands.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment