Saturday, November 12, 2011

Blessings plus day 8

Here are my blessings for today..

                             1. The insight my son has.. sometimes he surprises me on how smart and easily he figures things out.

                            2. Getting out of the store under your budget.

                            3. My daughter and how she tries to take care of her brother.

                           4.  Playing uno with my kids

                          5. Nathaniel making pancakes for dinner.

                         6. Watching cars 2 and getting excited.... Silly I know

                         7. Cuddling on the bed with both of my kids reading stories

                         8. My Uncle.. Who sometimes call just to tell me its raining. :D

                        9. Sending cards to my friends for no reason..

                      10. The determination my son has when he wants to find something that is lost or he wants..

                      11. Old Hymnals, I love those old songs they are the best.   

I trust that you all are looking for the blessings around you.
The eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love.
Psalm 33:18
In His Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment