Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blessings plus day 4

Well I did not blog yesterday. I was being lazy, vegging out  with my kids. Watching TV, playing games, and just enjoying every moment with them. We really don't get the opportunity to do this because we a pretty much on the go during our weekends or we have friends and family here. It was nice just relaxing and taking in the moments of my children.

                                        1. Watching Hannah and Nathaniel playing super Mario on the Wii and having a load of fun and getting along.

                                      2. Nathaniel interacting with Hannah. Helping her use the controller of the Wii and telling her " you did good sissy"

                                    3. Finishing the school art project.

                                   4. My son petting the kittens and giving them kisses while sleeping.

                                  5. The cutest thing is to watch my daughter try and motivate her brother into doing something that she wants him to do and he is not wanting to do it.   

                                  6. Finding my kids snuggled up to each other while sleeping. (they remind me of baby kittens or puppies all cuddled up together) 

                                  7. Getting all the laundry done...folded and put away.

                                 8. My dog Jessie when she looks at me just before she gets her treat.. It makes me laugh knowing how excited she gets.

                                9. Doughnuts from the Source

                                10. Watching my kid especially Nathaniel during worship.. They really love to sing the worship songs..  They love church.

I pray that you all had a wonderful weekend and that you have a wonderful week. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family.
In His Hands.

2 comments:

  1. He almost didn't get that donut from The Source! It was almost not there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know but thank the Lord and you. Because Nathaniel would have been so sad.

    ReplyDelete