Monday, November 7, 2011

Blessings plus day 5

Wow!!! Day 5 I can't believe it, this is the most I have blogged since I started. I pray that these blessings  are blessing you as much as they are blessing me. Today was a great day. It was a little cold but not to bad. I love the cold weather, not to cold, and I don't mind the rain. but I love the cold plus warm weather. I feel so blessed to have such an awesome God.
           
                                               1. Just waking up and being alive.

                                              2. Being woken up by special agent Ozo.

                                             3. My sweet husband always getting the car and parking it in front of our place so all I have to do is get in and go.

                                             4. Mrs. B, she always have a smile on her face at  6:30 in the morning.

                                           5. Listening to my class tell what they did over the weekend and knowing that most of it is make believe.. especially when spiderman is involved.

                                          6. Getting off  early from work.

                                         7. Listening to my son when he is so mad because he is not getting his way. Sometimes it is very comical! (I am sure it's not suppose to be ... but it can be)

.                                       8. My husband cooking dinner. Thanks babe:)

                                       9. My daughters concern for others.. 

                                     10. Feeling loved and needed.

I pray that you all have just as many blessings. May the Lord be with you and your family.
In His Hands      
                                       

                                             

2 comments: