Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blessings plus day 2

Well here I am on my second day of my blessing plus blog. I find it quit  interesting how many blessings I have in a day. Some are as simple as little feet running and others more complex like the rays of the sun coming through the clouds. As I reflect on the day and thank God for all my blessings, I am reminded once again how wonderful and awesome God is and how grateful I am that He is in my life and my family's life.

                                  1. My son pulling the covers over his head and asking for 5 more minutes
                                     
                                 2. My 13 yr. old asking me to do her hair.

                                3. My kittens curiosity about everything.

                               4. Pastor Yohn doing chapel every Thursday with our pre-schoolers.

                              5. The sound of the rain.

                             6. Getting a bunch of leaves and being told that they are your flower because we love you.

                             7. Running into an old friend and catching up on our lives.

                             8. The Sound of a new born baby's cry

                            9. Paying all the bills and having money left.

                           10. Listening to my kids pray.

Well these are my 10 for tonight. I pray that God has blessed you as much as he has blessed me.
In His Hands

               




2 comments:

  1. Are you gonna do these every night? That's awesome! I hope you can keep it up and not quit!

    ReplyDelete