Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blessings plus Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving is the time when families and friends get together and share their blessings over the past year. Giving thanks for the things that maybe we have over come or we have grown from. Giving thanks for each other and for those who could not be with us. Remember those who have touched our lives in one way or another. Giving thanks to those who fought for our freedom and who is still fighting for our freedom.
 Spending time together, sharing, laughing and if you know me a little crying, (okay a lot of crying.. but mostly because I am happy) eating good food that we all had a part in making.
Above all of this I give thanks to my Heavenly Father.. He has blessed me.. With more then I can write on paper or blog about, even more then I can say out loud or even count. Jesus has giving me salvation, comfort, unfailing love (even when i did not deserve it) he has given me unbroken promises, and filled me with so much joy. I give thanks to Jesus for never giving up and always lighting my path, showing me the direction I should take even if I don't he is there to redirect me... To pick me up when I fail maybe even discipline me in the process so I can learn and grow from it. No matter what Jesus my Lord, loves me and He loves you.
So this Thanksgiving, give thanks to our Heavenly Father for all that he does for you and yours.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

                                                 1. My family- Robert, Hannah and Nathaniel

                                                 2. getting my house ready for everyone to come

                                                 3. Our new car

                                                 4. My Parents for loving me... I miss you so much

                                                 5. My Brothers Danny and Ricky.. I love and miss you

                                                 6.   My Sister Deana...We don't always see eye to eye on everything but you are truly my best friend and I love you

                                                 7. My Baby Brother David...I Love you and all your craziness Lol...

                                                 8.  My Nephew Steven and his wife Sara and their two beautiful girls.
How much I love you all.

                                                 9.  My Nephew Donny.. for all the silly things that you do to make me smile even when I am frustrated....I love you

                                                 10. My Nieces Sammy and Ally ... I love you girls no matter what.

                                                 11. My Nephew Nick... You remind me of your dad when he was young.. I can't believe how much you look alike. I do love you.

                                                12. To all my church family and friends... You have touched my life in so many ways and I am very blessed to have you as my friend and my family.

                                                13. For my home

                                                14. For all my animals

There are so many more people and things  I could name but the list would be at least 6 pages,no 7, no 8.....will maybe more then that  Lol
Remember to look for all your blessings and give thanks where thanks is due.. to our Heavenly Father.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name For the Lord is good and his love endures forever.  Psalms 100:4-5a
In His Hands
             

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment