Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blessing plus day 6

Thank you Lord for letting me see your wonderfulness all around me.
                                 
                                               1. The leaves falling from the trees. ( I love how the leaves change colors and fall from the trees so gracefully )

                                               2. A white butterfly fluttering by.

                                              3. Watching the kids in our school swinging themselves on the swing, how proud they are of themselves.

                                             4. The water rushing through the creek.

                                            5. The squeals from our guinea pigs when they are hungry or wanting attention.

                                            6. The smell of homemade cookies.. It reminds me of my mom :)

                                           7. Watching my family devour the cookies

                                          8. The dinner prayer. It can sometimes be more thoughtful then the bed time pray.

                                        9. Hearing the neighbors kids jump on the bed and onto the floor. It makes me not feel so bad when my son does that.

                                       10. Knowing that I am not alone.

He is your praise, and he is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome things which your eyes have seen ... Deuteronomy 10:21
Have a wonderful day tomorrow..
In His Hands

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Are you enjoying this? I'm writing mine on paper and then still gonna do the once a week thing, but I like your daily doses of it. What happens if you think of more than 10?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruth this has been a real blessing to me. It makes me look beyound myself and gets me off the "I" trouble and see what God has given to me... I don't know what I would do if I think of more then 10 I guess I will post them..

    ReplyDelete