Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blessings plus day 9

This weekend I have been under the weather. A fever off and on since Friday. Don't know whats wrong still have a fever that I cant seem to break.  However I did not want this to ruin our long weekend, so on Saturday we went and did a little Christmas shopping. We found out that we could go to the YMCA and go swimming. So I took Hannah and Nathaniel. Even though I did not feel good and sat on the side lines wishing we could go home.  I stuck it out and I am so glad that I did. Watching my children play and enjoy the day in the pool was worth it. So many memories were made that day. There are times when I have to say no because of one reason or another and then there are other times when I have to put how I feel on hold. This was one of those times.  My blessings are growing everyday.

                                             1. Christmas shopping with my kids.

                                             2. Going through the car wash. My kids love it

                                            3.  Making a wish come true..

                                           4. Watching my kids swim and enjoy the water in Nov.

                                           5. Sleeping....

                                           6. Having my honey make me some soup and take care of me.

                                          7.  My son taking my temp. every few mins. and making me drink water...Help I am drowning..lol

                                         8. Watching my kittens torment my dog.. We have a Begal who is afraid of our two baby kittens it is the funnest thing to watch.

                                          9.  A good movie, a pillow and a blanket..

                                         10. Counting my blessings daily.

I hope that you all have a great week and you find yourselves counting your blessings.
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 106:1
In His Hands

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment