Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blessing plus day 7

Yes it is true I am on day 7. I am enjoying writing down all my blessings daily. It helps me to say thank you Lord for all of these blessings that you give to me and that I can sure with others.
As I am sitting here getting ready to write my blessings my son is watching the Grinch who stole Christmas ( the cartoon one) He has my phone and he is recording the movie and himself repeating the story.Then he listens to himself over and over again, and cracks himself up. It is so funny and yet so cute.
I love this boy of mine.....



                                                        1. Looking at the sun rise

                                                       2. A cup of hot coffee on a cold morning

                                                      3. Little hands that are pulling you towards the treasures the they have found... a spider or bug a leaf, a puddle of water

                                                     4. The sweet sound of children playing

                                                    5. Laughter

                                                   6. A nap in the middle of the day.

                                                  7. Finding money in the pocket of a jacket you haven't worn in a while :D

                                                 8. Tears - Happy or sad!  I have a real hard time controlling this because I am a big cry baby and I cry at the drop of a thought of a tear.  Lol...

                                                 9.God's Unfailing Love

                                               10. Nathaniel response....   Explaining something or complimenting my son can be a difficult thing at times. But inpite of all that I love his response (lately all the time) It is Yes son, Okay son, or Thanks son.. no matter who you are man or woman old or young..  Yes son.

"The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation."
2 Samuel  22:47
In His Hands

                                                   

                                                   

1 comment:

  1. I like how you end each day with a verse. I guess I just truly noticed today, but it is so fitting.

    ReplyDelete