Monday, November 28, 2011

Blessing plus

Thanksgiving went so very well. One of my favorite family traditions is for everyone to hold hands around the table (before prayer) and tell what they are thankful for... Here are just a few and a little more.

                                           1. Family and Friends

                                           2. Being able to have Thanksgiving

                                           3. Not being in jail and my 2 daughters and wife

                                          4. My husband my 2 daughters and my mother -in-law for Ms. Debbie

                                         5. For my sons, my sister, my nephew and niece for my beautiful grand babies, and for my daughter - in - law Sara    


                                         6.  For the trees ( Emma who is 3...I love this one)
                                                      
                                    
                                         7. For the Wii and the ds games and for Fred (who is really Phil)
              
                                                            ( This of course is Nathaniel)

                                         8. Thankful for everyone and for my friends. I love my mom and dad
                         
                                                            ( This is Hannahs)   
                                                                     
                                         9. For my family that we are all together, for the laughter and love that we share.

                                        10. For good food.
                                       
                                        11. Little hands getting into to everything (Emma)
                                      
                                       12. For sleeping baby ( Julia 2 months)
                                      
                                       13.  Laughter and cooing from my 2 month old niece
                                
                                       14.  Rain

                                       15. Nathaniel going to the mailbox to mail 2 birthday cards
                 (the excitement in him to mail the cards was absolutely priceless his face was all lit up like a Christmas tree.. )

                                      16. Watching my sister run after the run away shopping kart.. ( so funny)

                                     17. Getting our nails done ( girls day out)

                                     18. Emma picking up the kittens a million times

                                     19. Bring Robert Thanksgiving dinner at work.

                                    20. Nathaniel telling Fred (Phil) that he loves him and giving him a hug and a  kiss then telling Fred (Phil) that he is his very best friend. And Fred telling Nathaniel that he loves him and that he too is his very best friend.

Well as you can see my blessings can and are countless... Thank you God!
Our Lord is great, and his power is great. There is no limit to his understanding. psalm 147:5
In His Hands


                                       

                                         

                                  

                                         

                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment