Monday, November 14, 2011

Blessings plus day 10

Feeling a little better today. I went to the doctors and he told me that I have a virus, I love that answer. It just needs to run its course. After the my doctors apt. My husband took me out to lunch. Which was wonderful, I really enjoyed the time we got to spend together, we don't get to that much. I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband.

                                              1. Having lunch with my husband,

                                             2. Decorating for the Thanksgiving Holiday

                                            3. Watching my daughter wash dishes.. It reminded me when I was a kid playing in the water while doing the dishes..

                                            4. The smell of fresh mowed grass.

                                            5. Catching my daughter in her room dancing and singing.  Do you remember when you did that as a kid...pretending to be a rock star or your favorite singer..

                                            6. Snuggling on the couch with my honey.

                                            7.  My son telling me he loves me... ( I love you mommy)

                                            8.  My daughter giving me a flower.. Hannah gave me a flower when she came home from school, to make me feel better.

                                            9. Looking at pictures of my sister and my kids... precious memories

                                          10. Having a job! 

Looking forward to seeing what God has for me tomorrow. Have a great day.
I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell all your wonders. Psalm 9:1
In His Hands

2 comments: