Friday, March 28, 2014

A Picture Perfect Year

Today my friend Ruth gave my a good idea. She suggested that I post a picture a day, for a whole year. It could be anything. It could be a picture of whatever you want it to be. Your picture could be of something that you did that day as a family or maybe the highlight of your day. It could be something that your kids did  or maybe it is a movie that you are watching. Be creative and have fun.

So here is my first post:
I adopted this wonderful Bearded Dragon, he is special. He is calcium deficient so he can't stand up correctly and he wobbles his head when he tries to eat, which makes it hard on him to eat. So I have to feed him.. Lucky me :)  I have to open his mouth and put the cricket into his mouth ( that is so gross just so you all know that) I also have to feed him his greens and fruit. Which is not so bad I can do that with a spoon. He is so fun and we just love him.
 Here is Mr. Wobbles our dear Beardie


 The Lord helps them and rescues them.
He rescues them from wicked people.
He saves them because they have taken refuge in him.
                                                                                         Psalms 37:40

No comments:

Post a Comment