Saturday, March 29, 2014

Picture Perfect (Day 2)

Not much happen today. It has been a quiet rainy day at home.
Hannah up in her room singing on her karaoke machine.
Nathaniel and I played a few games of backgammon, after my dentist appt. By the way Nathaniel is getting pretty good at the game. I feel that I may have to up my game so he won't win so much. Lol....
Robert had to work until 2:00.  When he came home he went and laid down for a bit and then he and the kids went to church.
When they got home we went out to dinner. We had such a good time.
What a nice day

Here is my picture for today.




I hope you all had a great day, may the Lord bless you.

                                               Every path of the Lord is one of mercy and truth for those who
                                                cling to his promise and written instructions.
                                                                                                  Psalm 25:10

No comments:

Post a Comment