Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hello... Again

Well I know it has been a long while since I blogged anything. It took me a long time to even remember my password and then how to even start a new page. So many changes.. But here I am and ready to give and well needed up date. Lol.... The title to a few of my blogs.

    Really not much changes around here. Robert my dear husband praise the Lord is still working and is very healthy.
Hannah is a couple of years older she is now 15, a freshman in high school. She has a " boyfriend" who by the way is a very nice boy. She is learning how to play guitar. Yes she still want to be a famous singer. She sings at every karaoke event she can. Got to Love her..
Nathaniel is 13 years old now. He is in 8th grade. He however is going through some big changes. You know the kind of changes boys his age go through. (help!!! any one help) .
I am doing really good. Still smiling even through all the changes in my children's life.
Some of it is not as easy as I thought it would be like the girl in high school and a boyfriend,  and the hormones of a 13 year old boy who has autism.
But God is Good, I have a Great group of friends and a wonderful family who gives me the best support ever.
Well that's enough about that..

Here are some pictures of  my family,

This is my beautiful daughter Hannah
 



This is my wonderful son Nathaniel with his Daddy

This is Robert and I
 
You make the path of life known to me.
Complete joy is in your presence.
Pleasures are by your side forever.
Psalm16:11
 

1 comment:

  1. Well lookie here.... Surprised to see you around these parts... ;0)

    I was just thinking of Nathaniel and what the dr said today and wondering how you were doing and then, lo and behold a post! Not a complete update, but I feel you are reaching for the right place. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete