Monday, March 31, 2014

Picture Perfect (Day 4)

 
Today I was really not feeling well and came home from work early. I laid down on my couch and took a nap. When I woke up it was raining so I let in my dog Jessie. After she ran around the house in excitement for letting her in. Jessie and the our cat Samson laid down on the couch and took a nap.
     This is a very rare site since our cats don't like being on the same surface as our dog. And it looks
like I lost the coin toss of who gets the couch.                                                                                       
 

P.S. Please don't mind the mess on the table.  Lol....


Be still and know that I am God.
                              Palms 46:10

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment