Sunday, March 30, 2014

Picture Picture (Day 3)

This morning around 6:30 I was woken up to the sounds of Ninja Turtles..
Yes you guessed it Nathaniel... He discovered Ninja Turtles to my dismay. He really got into it.
He was so intrigued that he wanted a mask, a sword and a outfit so he could be a ninja turtle.
Well I made him a mask out of an old towel. The sword out of cardboard and aluminum foil. The outfit well I did not get to creative because Nathaniel has clothes issues so an old t-shirt with a shell like drawing with green felt pen. Any way he loved it. It was the hit for the day.

Here is Ninja Turtle Nathaniel...

Yes he is so handsome.


           
  I hope you all have a great and wonderful day.

                                                                        But nothing is impossible for God.
                                                                                                      Luke 1:37

2 comments:

  1. Aw comon'! We love Ninja Turtles at our house! (The old ones anyways, not that new stuff on Nickelodian they try to pass off). Looks good Buddy-boy!

    Hey and think of it this way, he's playing and having fun with something other than the video games!

    My 365 blog is at: www.thesearethemoments365.blogspot.com and it's all up to date if you wanna check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but at 630 in the morning was a bit much. Lol...
      You are right though he is not playing his game and he did have so much fun pretending to be a ninja turtle and making me be one too.. I will show you the picture tomorrow it's so funny.

      Delete