Saturday, April 5, 2014

Picture Perfect (Day 9)


Today I was truly missing my Mom and Dad and even my Step Dad.
Looking over some pictures of them and sharing them with my kids, I
came across this drawing I did for my mom and step dad.  I remember how
my step dad (Duffy) loved it and had it framed. This picture hung in the
living room where he could see everyday.
So I thought I would share with you.


















I come to the Garden alone while the dew is still on the roses,
and the voice I hear falling on my ear the Song of God discloses.
           And He walks with me, and He talks with me,
          And He tells me I am His own. And the Joy we share as
          we tarry there non other shall ever known.

Miss you all so much.   Walk with God in Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment