Saturday, March 12, 2011

Catching up

Wow I can't believe that it has been so long since my last blog.
Well my life has been busy, these last few months. The kids went back to school at the end of August. Nathaniel started out his school year pretty rough, trying to readjust to the new routines.
 Hannah started intermediate school and she adjusted pretty well.
Everything was going well until my Husband and I separated for a couple of months. That just through a wrench into everything. Nathaniel already having a hard time and Hannah now worrying if we were going to get
a divorce. This made my life even harder then ever. Now I have no home support and my kids acting out what was I going to do???  The answer is and was  PRAY! 
Pray for my marriage, pray for my husband, pray for my kids, pray for myself. Pray for peace, pray for calmness, pray for resolutions, Pray Gods will. Pray, Pray, Pray.
Just to let you know God does answer prayers. He restored my marriage, he restored my husband and myself, he gave me peace and calmness for my kids and my home.
After 2 months my husband came home, we are still working on things but this time we are working them out together.
Hannah and Nathaniel are doing really good.
Christmas came and went with the kids getting everything they asked for. Oh my what was I thinking when we got the Wii.. lol  Don't get me wrong I love playing the Wii,  Mario Kart is my favorite.:) However Nathaniel wants to play it everyday...
Now we are in March, my, the months move by so fast..
Today was Opening Day for Baseball, we are all so excited. Our first game is tomorrow. Hopefully there will be no rain. I will be posting pictures of our first game.. I can't t wait.

1 comment:

  1. Does it feel good to have that all there to sort through? God is good and brought you through and will continue to.

    On a side note... I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete