Tuesday, November 1, 2011

God gives us strength

Wow can you believe that it is already November? Time sure goes by fast. School has been in for 9 weeks already (that is 45 days).
Everything was going so well for both of my kids. Some of the normal stuff for Hannah... not doing all of her assignments or just not turning them in on time. Working so slow and for Hannah that can be pretty normal. She works slow until she understands what she is doing.
Nathaniel well he was doing really good. He was going into the cafeteria everyday for lunch and going to the assembles. All going so great until this last week when they had a fire drill. The fire drill was not so bad. He had a small melt down but over came it like a champ. It was the next day when he was in the bathroom and an emergency bell went off scared him half to death. The school called me because he was screaming and refusing to stop crying for over an hour. He had a hard time going back to class and calming down. Even when I was talking to him on phone he would not calm down.  I call my husband and said go get Nathaniel he is having a melt down. I explained what happen. He went and got him.  When Robert got there Nathaniel was calm and eating lunch with the teacher, all the other kids had gone to lunch and it was just him and the teacher. Nathaniel was eating lunch and was reading a book.  Since then Nathaniel refuses to go into the cafeteria for lunch he wants to eat in the classroom or the office with the V. Principal I am at a lost of what to do. He is afraid and does not want to go in there. So everyday we pray and talk about being brave and unafraid and that God is with him and will take good care of him. Everyday he says okay he is going to brave, well we are still praying. Any suggestions would be great.
Some days are more challenging then others, but I would not trade then for the world.
Hannah she is so good. She is 13 and can be a little mouthy and have a little attitude that makes me wish I could turn her into a 7 yrs. old again ...Lol   But I love when she reminds me that I am not alone, God will help me get through this for he is our strength and our Rock. Call out to him and he will be there. Do you love it???   Who can ask for a better Daughter then that..
Until the next time..
In His Hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment