Saturday, November 5, 2011

Blessings plus day 3

Today I had a very hard time seeing my blessings. I did not have a very good day today. Maybe  because I did not sleep good and I woke up tired, and the kids in my class were off the hook. I tried to make the best of it but it did not work. My frustrations just got in the way. Just as I was giving up on finding just one blessing, my blessing came to me while I was talking to my friend Ruth in the form of a little girl crying. As strange as this may sound it is true. So here is my blessings for today.
   
                              1.Hair in the mouth.

                             2. Every morning when my son gets ups he always tells me the month, the date and the day of the week. and then he says good morning mom.

                             3. When I picked up my daughter from school she asked me how my day was... I told her she said " mommy I love you!! is that a blessing?"  

                           4. When my sister calls me and leaves me a message that says " hey was just thinking about you hope you are okay, love you"

                          5. My Life Group

                         6. Frozen yogurt and or Ice cream it makes me feel like a kid.

                        7. The sweet way Hannah told me how she told everyone in her class my age (50) and then she said no one believed her because I looked 39 or something. (I love those kids)

                       8. The way my kids love to camp out on my living room floor.

                       9. Getting into my warm cozy pjs
               
                     10. The bed to myself.

No matter how hard your day, no matter what you might be going through,you can always find a blessing or two. Thank you Lord for helping me look beyond my frustrations so I don't miss the blessings that you have for me and my family.. Lets see what tomorrows will be.
In His Hands.

2 comments:

  1. Hair in the mouth! May that story live on forever! I see you made it to ten afterall. And... did you let your kids sleep in the living room after you just cleaned it. Gasp! Could it be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they got to sleep in the living room... all weekend. Its okay it can be cleaned again.

    ReplyDelete