Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Picture Perfect (Day 5)

Had to go to the dentist today. When I took this picture my mouth was numb and it did not hurt like it does now.
I had to have the cap replaced on a tooth I had a root canal done last year. Let me tell you, I think this is worst then having the root canal.  No kidding!

I am not very good at taking selfies so sorry it is not very good.



I am trying to keep my eyes open while taking this picture.. lol
 

This is the tray,  just thought I would take this picture as well.. I know
silly but fun...
 
 
Praying you all have a great evening and wonderful day tomorrow. I will pray my mouth will stop hurting so I can get some sleep. LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                               
 
My Lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you
Psalm 71:22
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment